[Server-devel] ARM on XS -- how can I integrate my work?

James Cameron quozl at laptop.org
Mon Jun 25 02:36:51 EDT 2012

On Sun, Jun 24, 2012 at 10:38:39PM -0700, rihoward1 at gmail.com wrote:
> A while ago I asked for clarification about which git branches where
> the correct ones to pull from and never got a satisfactory answer.

I agree, there has not been a satisfactory answer.  I think it is
because things change so fast, and the answer would be large, and
immediately out of date.

However, I suggest:

http://dev.laptop.org/git/projects/olpc-xs-builder

then see how XS is built.  When you find a package name mentioned, the
next task is to find where the package git is hosted.  I have no
working method for that step other than asking about the package.  ;-(

--
James Cameron
http://quozl.linux.org.au/