[Server-devel] MediaWiki on XS

David Leeming david at leeming-consulting.com
Mon Jan 11 23:15:17 EST 2010

In the Pacific Islands we're still a long way from being able to take it for
granted that rural schools will have Internet connections. O3B may make a
big difference. However, until then I would nevertheless like to use
Wikieducator as a tool for participatory content development. Training
teachers on Learning4Content in the capital and then having them return with
no chance of practicing their new skills is not a good policy.

So I would like to know if there is a possibility of getting the MediaWiki
software (or better still the Wikieducator version) running on the XS, i.e.
for offline use.

Is this possible?

David Leeming