[Server-devel] XS on ASUS Eee PC Network Driver Missing

tom at carrott.org tom at carrott.org
Thu Dec 2 16:51:02 EST 2010

On Fri, December 3, 2010 7:56 am, Andra DuPont wrote:
> Did your update from linuxwireless fix the wired adaptor?

Oh sorry, I assumed you were talking about the wireless adaptor. The XS
distribution is getting quite old now, so it's perhaps unsurprising it
doesn't support modern hardware.

While preparing for deployment, I used the wifi on the XS to access my
LAN, and connected the XO access points to the XS's wired adapter. We
didn't use the XS's wifi at the deployment.

Good luck making your wired adapter work.