[Server-devel] Upgrading XO build 656 failed

John Watlington wad at laptop.org
Sat Apr 10 05:21:22 EDT 2010

This is the wrong list for such a question,
it is for questions about the school server.
Your question should be posted to <devel at lists.laptop.org>,
where the right people are more likely to see it.

If you aren't a member of either list, the message is
held for moderation (and our moderators are slow).
You can add yourself to the lists at:

We need more information before we can give a good answer:

- Does your laptop have OLPC security enabled ?
  ("where did you get it ?" would answer this question...)
  Did you ever install a developer key and disable-security ?

- How did you upgrade it ?
  (olpc-upgrade doesn't really work in build 656)
  Did you upgrade it from Open Firmware ?

Regards,
wad