[Server-devel] Wireless Cards in the School Server

Dev Mohanty devm at nepalwireless.net
Mon Mar 9 13:51:03 EDT 2009

I believe most AP's are plug n play on the XS, we'd tested quite a few
including the Active Antenna's that OLPC used to ship earlier, which worked
fine in AP/Bridged/Managed mode, though used to crash every once in a while
and required a reboot. The interface labelling as Sameer pointed out was a
bit tricky though. Also, if I remember correctly we'd gotten
the best perfomance with 20 or so XO's to an AP.

You could also use the APs in repeater mode with the same SSID, if
you're planning to use more then one AP.

Cheers,
Dev