[Server-devel] Actualización XO

Kevin Benavides kbenavides at americancollege.edu.ni
Tue Jun 30 13:11:48 EDT 2009

Hello as are all of the list Kevin I have a question of Nicaragua to the XO
software is updated but until this version has some updated software if I
want to settle down in a program that brings the XO as etoy `s, sudoku, etc.
I guess it is a different update and therefore the program that brings the
neighborhood XO serves to connect through internet via wireless is a
software and when do I imagine an update of the drivers would lose the
wireless internet, I ask.

And if there is an update vercion I wonder how they can run under Windows to
demonstrate the software via a data shows.

I could help in that regard
--
Kevin Mauricio Benavides Castro
American College