[Server-devel] Help-laptop XO

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 08:21:31 EDT 2009

Hi Kevin,

You might need to get a "developer key" but that is something that
should be done once for the whole pilot or deployment.

Which deployment is this part of? Who did you get the XOs from? The
request for devkeys or a keyjector must come from the person that is
coordinating the deployment.

cheers,

martin