[Server-devel] Help-laptop XO

Kevin Benavides kbenavides at americancollege.edu.ni
Mon Jun 29 15:38:40 EDT 2009

Hi Kevin I am as are all of Nicaragua from the list I have a problem with
the OLPC is that the case was sparked when one of the XO laptop and shows
that normal load and then take a series of command and then start going to
do as a diagnosis that appears below the figure a MicroSD room, then a USB
stick and finally looking like a wireless signal by the end on top of the
screen displays a message saying that there has been no signal activation.

Please someone can help me to unlock or activate it.

Thank you

--
Kevin Mauricio Benavides Castro
American College