[Server-devel] Ejabberd crash (first test with SOAS Blueberry)

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 12:52:15 EST 2009

Hi Ray,

welcome to the list! Questions for debugging...

- Did you follow the steps that include (among other things) running
domain_config? Make sure you follow
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Installing_Software carefully, there are
steps to follow after the "installer" program is done.

- Once that's done, what happens with the diagnostics commands
suggested here?
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Techniques_and_Configuration#Presence_Service_.28ejabberd.29_Troubleshooting