[Server-devel] XO 1.5 to XS-onXO1 behavior

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Fri Dec 18 18:00:44 EST 2009

I haven't had much time to look into XS-on-XO1.5 (will look into it as soon
as Fall semester finishes) but I have a XS-on-XO1 running at home and when a
XO1 associates with it, the XO1 gets a 172.18.xxx.xxx address (school mesh
portal). When the XO1.5 associates with school-mesh-0 (I have to click on it
in the Neighborhood view) the association happens, but the XO1.5 gets
169.254.xxx.xxx address, and beyond that the network is unusable.

Thought I'd pass that along.

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, Information Systems