[Server-devel] how to turn off OLPC autologin authentication?

Joshua N Pritikin jpritikin at pobox.com
Sat Aug 1 11:30:41 EDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 01, 2009 at 07:20:18AM -0600, Martin Langhoff wrote:
> You do buy into a much harder usage model

Yah, I know.

The thing is, our teachers have never seen anything like moodle before.
I figured if they realize what they're missing, they will better
understand the need for laptops.

The other factor is a simple lack of funds.

>  - users -- even those 6 year olds -- will have to know a username/password

I'm not sure how young we'll go. We will start with the older kids and
work towards the younger.