[Server-devel] Looking at edublog moodle code --

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:42:58 EDT 2008

On Mon, Sep 22, 2008 at 2:25 PM, Tarun Pondicherry > You're right,
trying to change to tinyMCE in Moodle itself by porting
> relevant portions of Mauno's modifications is a large job.  However, there
> were some versions I came across that simply stick tinyMCE into the theme
> files.  I was planning on hacking the XO theme to make it use tinyMCE and
> the new Sugar theme for tinyMCE.  After all, this is temporary anyway.  If
> you think this is acceptable, I will go ahead with it.

Probably won't use tinyMCE for this release (in 2 weeks time). If we
can get a good patch, perhaps backported from cvshead, it might be
worthwhile.

but there's so many other things to do...

By the way, I tried to find the actual server where you are running
edublog - wanted to see the theme and tinymce in action - is that
still down?

cheers,

martin
 martin.langhoff at gmail.com