[Server-devel] Looking at edublog moodle code --

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Sun Sep 21 22:25:45 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

You're right, trying to change to tinyMCE in Moodle itself by porting
relevant portions of Mauno's modifications is a large job.  However,
there were some versions I came across that simply stick tinyMCE into
the theme files.  I was planning on hacking the XO theme to make it use
tinyMCE and the new Sugar theme for tinyMCE.  After all, this is
temporary anyway.  If you think this is acceptable, I will go ahead with it.

Thanks,
Tarun