[Server-devel] Memory use with SSL connections

Douglas Bagnall douglas at paradise.net.nz
Wed Oct 8 03:12:03 EDT 2008

John Watlington:
> The problem is that the laptop UI will try to show all the users on the
> server in the neighborhood view...   Can you try to connect an XO
> to the server with over 500 hyperactivity users, and see what breaks ?

Right.  Until recently I thought I had the laptops collaborating OK
while the server was under that kind of load, but it turns out the
laptops had mis-registered and were just interacting amongst
themselves.  Oh well.  I'll try that again soon and look out for
hyperactivity clients in the neighbourhood view.

Douglas