[Server-devel] Fwd: Installing 1.63

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed May 14 20:12:18 EDT 2008

On Thu, May 15, 2008 at 8:19 AM, Berkowitz Andrew (Project Connect)
<ABerkowitz at schools.nyc.gov> wrote:
>   I didn't realize that olpc-install would run automatically.
>  The wiki instructions explicitly say that it needs to be run at the
>  command prompt.
>  Maybe we should fix the wiki.

I think the issue here is that we've stopped making non-auto images.

Earlier images were done twice, auto and interactive. Now we are only
doing autoinstaller images. Did the install process trigger in yours?
(You get a blue-background text-mode UI, taht starts asking about
language and tz...)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com