[Server-devel] reiterate need for simplified Moodle and Mediawiki UI

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 22:44:28 EDT 2008

On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 1:03 AM, Bryan Berry <bryan.berry at gmail.com> wrote:
>  Martin, I believe you mentioned in the meeting yesterday that you will
>  look for k-6 resources for Moodle. I look forward to seeing those.

I have been organising stuff on this track for a while. In Moodle.org
there is a K-12 forum where I have alread y facilitated discussion,
and Gary Anderson is doing some preliminary work, please get in touch
with him via the forum if you can help move things forward.

I am hoping Moodle & Mediawiki sugarification progresses independently
from me so I can merge something really cool into the XS further down
the track when I turn my attention to webapps ;-)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com