[Server-devel] Wikiserver on XS

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 10:51:51 EDT 2008

2008/6/28 David Van Assche <dvanassche at gmail.com>:
> Moodle's integrated wiki is great, easy to set up and easy to use.

Yes, and it's getting a major upgrade to a new codebase (known as nwiki).

WRT offline moodle, I did part of the architecture and very small part
of the programming of OUs offline moodle. From an OLPC perspective, my
plan is to look at that once the XS is in better shape, so I'll let
them run their course for now :-) (I'm in touch with their team,
anyway, and they know we're interested)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com