[Server-devel] Wikiserver on XS

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sat Jun 28 08:21:47 EDT 2008

Moodle's integrated wiki is great, easy to set up and easy to use. I've used
this with teachers and students without anyone having problems understanding
how it works. Search functionality is also integrated from the start. The
only thing is it is of course integrated in the Moodle package itself, but
it is easy enough to add the wikis to the front page... that together with
offline moodle seems to be an ideal solution. I'm currently testing both the
offline moodfle plugin done by open university and intel, as well as the
South American Jolongo developed using AIR, and both solutions seem
promising for offline moodle. Both projects are still in BETA though,
although the parties involved would be only too happy to get involved with
something for OLPC... this provides an on and online wiki solution too
(imho)...

Kind Regards,
David Van Assche