[Server-devel] Target price and quantitiy

Christopher Niemöller nfinfo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 11:29:14 EDT 2008

Well, I got some more questions...

Whats the typical power source for the server? 12V DC or 24V DC or
110V AC or 230V AC?

What are the other conditions like temperature and humidity? Would it
be enough if the server is capable of operating between 0°-55°C and
0-90% humidity?

Which outlets are really needed (w/ switch)?
I guess something like:
-4x Ethernet (over the switch)
-4x USB2.0
-1x Power

Is something like a vga, p/s2, rs232, ... needed?

Best regards,

Christopher