[Server-devel] Edublog - How do I select tinyMCE in moodle?

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 03:25:34 EDT 2008

Hi Martin,

 From my reading of the forums it looks like users can choose the editor
they want to use in 2.0.  I couldn't find any working patches for 1.9
(tried a few and got lots of errors).  Most are for the latest version.
I was able to get tinyMCE working if I upgrade to 1.9.1.  I'm curious if
the XS build will upgrade Moodle 1.9.1 anytime soon.  For Edublog, will
it matter much which version we use?  We need to do the install of
Moodle ourselves anyway right, since it will be a while before it gets
on the XS with the EduBlog modifications?

Thanks,
Tarun