[Server-devel] Edublog - How do I select tinyMCE in moodle?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 18:58:13 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 8:58 AM, Tarun Pondicherry
<tarunpondicherry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Just wondering, is the decision to switch to tinyMCE in Moodle final?  Or at
> least for the Moodle that will be on the XS?  I wouldn't want to spend time
> modding it only to find out I have to mod something else again later.

Unsure, it's not my area - I heard MartinD on Monday say that tinyMCE
was going to be the default editor for 2.0. He makes the final call,
so when you scan those threads, check out what he says, and if Eloy or
Petr Skodak chime in.

That might be a tough decision - which editor to support - do some
research, perhaps check if any GSoC efforts are on the editor.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com