[Server-devel] EduBlog v0.1 Available for Comment!

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:38:35 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 10:45 AM, Tarun Pondicherry
<tarunpondicherry at gmail.com> wrote:
> The blog link takes the kid to the sitewide standard Moodle blog page.

Tarun,

 you're generally heading in the right direction, but I would
recommend that you pick whether to use standard moodle blog, or oublog
- so you don't have to do work on 2 implementations of blog ;-) !

OUBlog _can_ do a sitewide blog too (it's just a blog in the "site
course" - we can preconfigure that). So it is more flexible than the
standard moodle blog, as it can cover both bases.

If "course-centered" blogs are not needed, then the standard
moodleblog is an option - but from what I see, Greg is saying that it
is a requirement...

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com