[Server-devel] EduBlog v0.1 Available for Comment!

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 11:30:50 EDT 2008

Hi Greg,

> Which blog do you mean on this?
>
>> The blog link takes the kid to the sitewide standard Moodle blog page.
Moodle has ou blog and its standard sitewide blog module.  I mean the sitewide one, though we will configure it so it doesn't actually post to the sitewide blog.  We just get the editor out of it.

I'm actually still a bit confused on what you mean about that multiple blogs.  But, I'll do the mock up and then we can clear that up.  It'll help if I have something I can see.

Thanks,
Tarun