[Server-devel] EduBlog v0.1 Available for Comment!

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 18:30:20 EDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 9:41 AM, Tarun Pondicherry
<tarunpondicherry at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hm.. this is a tricky area. Moodle's ou blog will work with courses, and
> allow division that way, but I don't know how we would provide direct
> links to this. Maybe we have a start page with links to each courses blog?

Few days ago at a moodlemoot, Myles Carrick was showing me how he is
running a moodle for primary schoolers - the homepage has links to all
the courses, each link with a big, bright coloured image with an
animal. I think you can do that in your homepage, but link directly to
the blog for the pilot.

(Contacting Myles to see if we can get a URL or a screenshot)

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com