[Server-devel] EduBlog v0.1 Available for Comment!

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Thu Jun 12 10:45:53 EDT 2008

Hi Greg,
> Here's my thinking. An admin (probably a teacher) sets up a bunch of
> blogs on blogger.com and in moodle.
Makes sense, will have that mock up done in the next couple days.

Martin may have some ideas on this, but this is what I am thinking for now.

The blog link takes the kid to the sitewide standard Moodle blog page.
That page at the bottom will have all the "where to post options".  This
can post to ou blog if there are course specific blogs with ou blog or
to Blogger.com.  What do you think?

Also, the confusion I have with blog specific info is that we don't know
where the kid wants to post until after they select it in the client
side GUI.  How do we determine that?

Thanks,
Tarun