[Server-devel] EduBlog: Looking for comments/bugs

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:48:31 EDT 2008

Hi Pablo,
> I tried BrowseNew, and it works fine for pictures uploading! As you
> can see, I could upload pictures from an XO for the edublog. Question:
> Isn't it possible to resize the picture?
That's good to hear.  I am able to reproduce the issue with needing to
resize the picture and will try to fix it.  The image is too large for
the XO to handle I think.  Thanks a lot for testing things out and
providing feedback!
> I also tried pasting pictures from the clipboard and from Write
> (Ctrl-C Ctrl-V) but it didn't work.
This is a separate issue, one which we are not looking to fix using the
clipboard at the moment.  We are still dealing with adding support for
uploading a Write file from Journal.  Hopefully, that is working soon.
> Finally, I tried to upload a picture to make a new post from Blogger,
> but it just doesn't work :-( It seems popups are not working properly
> in this
This is also a separate issue.  You however can post to Blogger using
EduBlog.  (In fact, I approved the posts you sent to the teacher and
they are now on Blogger as are your other posts =) ).

Thanks,
Tarun