[Server-devel] EduBlog: Looking for comments/bugs

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 13:38:10 EDT 2008

Hi Pablo,
> I tried BrowseNew, and it works fine for pictures uploading! As you
> can see, I could upload pictures from an XO for the edublog. Question:
> Isn't it possible to resize the picture?
I think the problem I found is different than what you are reporting.
Can you see if the issue also arises for you from the Moodle post blog page?
http://edublog.venango.org/test/EduBlog/moodle/mod/oublog/editpost.php?blog=2

Clicking on the image should give you resize handles and let you resize it.

Thanks,
Tarun