[Server-devel] EduBlog: Teacher Review Options

Tarun Pondicherry tarunpondicherry at gmail.com
Fri Jul 11 01:14:13 EDT 2008

Hi Greg,

Do the kids need to choose between different external blogs?  So far,
I've seen this as one local blog (OU Blog course1blog) tied to one
remote blog (Blogger uruguay-xo-test).  Will course1blog need the option
to post to more than one remoteblog at the same time and let kids select
that information?

Thanks,
Tarun