[Server-devel] CCCS HP Access Points

Josh Totoro jtotoro at chestercommunitycharter.org
Fri Dec 12 17:00:37 EST 2008

Hello everyone I am the one of the IT guys in the Chester Community Charter School in Chester PA, we just had 1400 XO's donated to our school!!!  We are currently trying to figure out the best wireless solution, and XS server setup that we should use.  The laptops will be spread across 4 separate buildings, 3 building on the West Campus, and 1 on the East.  We are starting with 1 building to get the program up and running and will expand from there.  Below is the wireless solution we were looking at since it will go well with our current HP procurve switches that we have throughout the school.  Any input would be greatly appreciated.

If any of you are interested here is a clip from the news that was run that night.

http://cbs3.com/video/?id=70018@kyw.dayport.com

Thanks

Josh Totoro
Chester Commuity Charter School