[Server-devel] XS 0.5 Second Attempt at eth1

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:25:42 EST 2008

2008/12/5 Reuben K. Caron <reuben at laptop.org>:
> After doing a clean install 4 times and dhcpd not starting

Thanks for the dedication and the report - I managed to repro the
issue as you describe below.
> When I
>
> cd /etc/sysconfig/olpc-scripts
> ./domain_config xs5.org
>
> It creates the xs_domain_name file in /etc/sysconfig/olpc-scripts/

that's the wrong landing place, as you recognised. The current working
directory should not affect us. The patch is here:

http://dev.laptop.org/git?p=projects/xs-config;a=commitdiff;h=ae030b75d85fa46962134424667dfa6fb7eba5cf

and there's an xs-config 0.5.8-<biglonghash>.rpm on its way to the
xs-dev server.

Not quite in the same league as the bonding issue, but a good thing to
spot and fix.

 martin.langhoff at gmail.com