[Server-devel] How "working" is the radv setup on XS?

Martin Langhoff martin.langhoff at gmail.com
Mon Aug 18 21:10:11 EDT 2008

Wad,

xs-config contains a radvd.conf file, though the service is not
enabled. Is it in a working state, or just trails of someone
experimenting with it? If it's not in a usable state, I'm keen on
killing it until we have an IPv6 scheme that works. Half-baked
configuration files lead to confusion, and to higher likelyhood of
"locally modified" files that rpm will not overwrite.

Problem is - I know nothing about radvd so cannot easily judge its
state. FWIW, the file says:

interface msh0
{
        AdvSendAdvert on;