[Server-devel] How "working" is the radv setup on XS?

Daniel Jared Dominguez danjared at MIT.EDU
Mon Aug 18 21:37:59 EDT 2008

Those are subnets for the OLPC office. So it only is usable for
schoolserver.laptop.org. In fact, besides the subnets specified, there's
nothing special, and it is probably just better to kill the config
before it causes someone trouble.

--Jared