[Server-devel] Ubuntu XS

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:40:19 EDT 2008

Hi all

For the porting efforts people can begin packaging the different software
tools, provided by the XS, without waiting for all the OS support.
For example the upgrade server was originally developed for debian.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Upgrade_server

Just a though. :).

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
One Laptop Per Child