[Server-devel] Ubuntu XS

Marc E. Fiuczynski mef at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Aug 17 05:10:12 EDT 2008

Hello,

Fedora supports powerpc, right?!  May I suggest that the XS folks
first get the base software working and then worry about the Linux
distribution.  I just don't believe that at this stage it really much
matters whether its Fedora, Ubuntu, or whatever.

Btw., I am just an XS list observer!  Martin.. all the power to you.

Marc