[Server-devel] [sugar] sugar roadmap

Marten Vijn info at martenvijn.nl
Sat Apr 12 09:19:31 EDT 2008

On Sat, 2008-04-12 at 14:42 +0200, David Van Assche wrote:
> Hi,
>    I want to second the opinion that Moodle is definitely the right
> tool for content distribution, though a localised broken down
> wikipedia as a global reference to information is not a bad idea.
> Coming from a teaching perspective, children students need to be led,
> they need to be shown what to do.

No really, kids i have given an XO from 3 Years open the XO faster than
adult from 30 years. And even switch it on faster.

When we give childeren a ball, they quite capable of exploring the
possiblities of it. Even with evenout a handbook. They quite capable or
create rules to play and adjust to play better.

We can learn a lot from our kids.

please see:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constructivist_teaching_methods

and watch on youtube some movies of kid demoing thier XO's and reparing
them.

Kind regards,
Marten