[Server-devel] [sugar] sugar roadmap

David Van Assche dvanassche at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 11:37:52 EDT 2008

Hi Martijn,
    I believe we are talking about different things here. I totally agree
with consctructivist teaching, but my point is that children don't
necessarily want to be taught, and the idea of let the children learn what
they want I think is a little irresponsible. Why not just disable all web
filters then, etc. My point was, we need to feed the children knowledge in
byte sized chunks... not let them fall into an ocean of bits.... which is
what the Internet has become... Moodle lets you do it that and do it well...

David