[Server-devel] [OLPC India] need help w/ OLPC technical training program

Bryan Berry bryan.berry at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 02:38:49 EDT 2008

The XS guide would be extremely useful. I am concerned about creating a
guide for it when it is still under rapid development. Please make sure
you are in close contact w/ Martin Langhoff so you don't have to
document a feature or bug that may disappear in a week or two.

If you haven't already, you should check out Martin's XS Roadmap
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/XS_Roadmap