[Server-devel] Transfers between xo and school-server

Robson Mendonça robsonmwoc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 16:18:29 EDT 2008

Hi!

Could you please copy it to wiki.laptop.org?

 Yep! I did it. http://wiki.laptop.org/go/AMADIS

What do you mean by update the XO through the web? You mean
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Olpc-update ?

Yep again. I don't know if this have any relation with file transfer between
xo and server.
But the focus of my question is don't repeat any existent work. However, if
this is possible
or not, only you can say me.

I know about the network problems in the field, in the last year when many
kids, at Porto Alegre trial school, tried to connect with
the internet, few succeeded.

Because of this, I saw that the Journal publication, in the proposal,
couldn't be automatic. Thus can be a problem or hurt the
OLPC concepts about backup, then you can talk to me, and lead me to maintain
the means clear.

How Tomeu saw, If somebody is thinking in something closer with this, I
still open to discussion, this is very important to me.

Thanks for your attention.