[Server-devel] let's write a compiler!

Toby Knudsen tobyknudsen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 15:00:12 EDT 2007

Hi David,

I wanted to respond, but I have to run out to play tennis at the
moment.  If you give it a good read you'll probably see that we agree
more than we disagree.  I wouldn't trouble a technical person with the
organizational task of what I would work on or what is a firm
agreement and scope of my work.  [Organizational issue] I'm used to
being held to high account for this type of thing and I'm trying to
understand how OLPC does things.  I appreciate that you responded to
my message after a month and it's silly that I can't start a paragraph
with the English word "From".

Still, I have a lot of conviction that OLPC will radically change
things for the better and I'll remain a friend and admirer regardless.

Cheers,
Toby

P.S.
Contact me (optional) if you are interested in commenting on the ETRM
before 7/20 so that a certain companies greed and interference with
State business may be treated appropriately.  Spread the word.
http://www.macworld.com/news/2007/07/02/openxml/index.php
Massachusetts adds Open XML to open formats list