[Server-devel] let's write a compiler!

Anirudh Badam abadam at cs.princeton.edu
Tue Jul 10 11:45:31 EDT 2007

Hello
    The working code that Jim mentions had only HTTP 0.9 and a little of
HTTP 1.0 compatibility. We are currently working on making it compatible
with HTTP 1.1 . We expect to have a working system in a month or month and a
half from now.

Regards
Anirudh Badam

--
Like Marvin the paranoid android says, "Whats the point?"!!!