[OLPC Security] Periodic identity updates

Simson Garfinkel simsong at acm.org
Wed Feb 21 20:22:23 EST 2007

Matt,

You don't have to be a paid employee or consultant of OLPC to
contribute to the project.

Unfortunately,  most of the  discussion on this list has not, in
fact, contributed to the project. Although there have been a lot of
interesting ideas, many of them have not been useful or relevant to
what the project is trying to do with security.