[OLPC Security] Periodic identity updates

Ivan Krstić krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu
Wed Feb 21 22:26:41 EST 2007

Matt Anderson wrote:
> I must be confused.  I thought this was a community discussion list where
> OLPC was requesting feedback.  I didn't see your name on
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Our_team but I did notice at the bottom of that
> page " the most basic being to contribute your ideas and feedback."

Please re-read Simson's message. I've gone out of my way to invite
feedback; anyone can contribute to the discussion, but attempting to
push agendas -- in this case, threat models -- that lie beyond the scope
of the project ("how do you protect laptops the government that bought
them?") is not helpful and only wastes everyone's time.

--
Ivan Krstić <krstic at solarsail.hcs.harvard.edu> | GPG: 0x147C722D