[OLPC Security] wetware issues - brainstorming

alien alien at MIT.EDU
Fri Feb 9 03:35:28 EST 2007

"Stephen John Smoogen" writes:
>I think that having a movie of some sort that could be stored on the
>main server that goes over in the native language about various things
>would be quite useful in helping people (adult and child) what tool
>they now have there. This would be the first or last line of defense.
>(depending on how one sees the universe).

That's a great idea! I wonder if there's a way to encourage teachers
to bring parents to watch the film.

Also, since the laptops have to check in to a central system
periodically (right?), perhaps it might be possible to download
activity logs to a central server so a teacher can review them, and
provide a summary for the parent.

What else...?