[Rwanda-learningteam] paper

Julia Reynolds julia at laptop.org
Thu Feb 25 03:12:26 EST 2010

Thanks for the update Juliano. I will be excited to read that.

I wrote a paper, not really intended for the conference (not sure I am
on that level yet ; )

but what i wrote focused on learning stories from the field--the only
thing I thought I could write about with much authority.

I try to tie the stories into larger themes that emerge in the
beginning stages of a 1:1 laptop program like: family/communtiy
engagement, increased self-esteem and confidence....

It is still in rough draft form, once I hear if it is worth developing
from David, I will be sure to send to all.

(off to Rwamagana today!)

Talk to you soon,
Julia

--