[Repairs] Transcript of Wad's "Repairs and support" speech from today

Mel Chua mel at melchua.com
Thu May 22 15:19:11 EDT 2008

Wad said this was ok to push to public, so here you go - as background,
there's a large country summit going on right now at 1cc, and
representatives from pilot and hopeful-pilot countries gathered this
afternoon to hear Wad talk about the support and repair situation. We
thought you folks would be interested.

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Wad%27s_Repairs_and_support_speech_May_2008

My transcription skillz pale somewhat in the face of rapid conversations
with speakers I can't lipread, so I apologize for being unable to
transcribe a lot of the discussions between countries - but I think I
caught most of what Wad said. Please elaborate, correct, etc. if you
were there!

-Mel