[Repairs] [support-gang] How to handle ticket for keyboard replacement.

Kim Quirk kim at laptop.org
Tue Jun 17 11:33:30 EDT 2008

Yes. We will send out pricing and info on spare parts to both support and
repairs. We have to work well with some commercial vendors who are going to
provide these parts, which is why we are looking at the problem from 4 basic
perspectives: non-profit repair centers, for-profit repair centers,
for-profit e-commerce vendors, individuals who want to buy a part.

More soon...
Kim