[Power] best new chargers for XO laptops? $16 on ebay?

Adam Holt holt at laptop.org
Mon Jan 13 10:50:52 EST 2014

Thanks James for your Always Tremendous Help.  We humbly tried many OLPC
channels to get these parts ordered since late 2012, but let's ignore the
past.  I am helping iLoveMyXO.com resubmit their $20,000 (estimated) order
overnight tonight such that the global XO laptop community indeed hopefully
has an ongoing supply of LCD screens, chargers and keyboards (base upper
assemblies), for many years to come!

*(Collection plate for volunteers to send a crate of chocolate to James
Cameron in Australia will be upcoming ;)*

--
Unsung Heroes of OLPC, interviewed live @ http://unleashkids.org !