[Peripherals] projector resolution

Jonathan jhsu at zoltantech.com
Tue Jan 6 20:40:28 EST 2009

Hi Joshua,

I was working with Samir on UVT-100, which I think is using the same MCT
chip as yours. You may already have looked at these pages,
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Samir#USB2VGA, and
http://wiki.laptop.org/go/User:Samir/USB2VGA_UVT-100_dev.

I guess Samir hasn't have further luck or time to finish the project. I'm
also copying Samir and Joshua Seal on this list, hopefully they can provide
some insight of the current status.

We can mass produce the USB-to-VGA adapters with cheaper price from
ZoltanTech like ZoWii Ethernet adapters, if someone can get the driver
working.

Jonathan