[Peripherals] Alternitive Power for Developing Countries

Mike Dawson mike at paiwastoon.com.af
Mon May 12 01:41:49 EDT 2008

Hi Javier,

Too bad you don't have such a good supply of scrap.  Maybe we should
start finding ways of exporting it...  The only thing that might supply
you well is if they decide to replace a lot of buses - would give you
hundreds of towers easily.

History of it is definitely interesting... let's see who writes the next
section ;)

Regards,

-Mike

Mike Dawson