[Openec] Ladies and Gents, we have a "blinking brick"!

Frieder Ferlemann frieder.ferlemann at web.de
Wed Aug 22 13:35:09 EDT 2007

Hi,

well it blinks:) Not quite as it should (some reset seems to interfer)
but it blinks. (Battery LEDs go red/yellow/green/off and the power
LED goes on/off).

Might be dangerous to the hardware (although no chip seems to get hot...)

Greetings,
Frieder

PS: I simply <CTRL> C the flashing process after the first 64kByte have been
written. Is an old SPI FLASH recovery program still available which
would allow to selectively flash the first 64kByte?